Ancient Prayers for Our Time - June 2017
Old and New Mass Settings with String Orchestra.
|Two Centuries Past|
|Mass in G, D. 167||Franz Schubert (1815)|
|An Offering of Voices Alone|
|Gracious Spirit, Holy Ghost||Philip W. J. Stopford (2016)|
|From Our Decade|
|Sunrise Mass||Ola Gjeilo (2010)|
I. The Spheres
III. The City
IV. Identity and the Ground
|Notes on the Prayers of the Mass|
|Notes on the Music|
Previous Performance Programs
- March 2017 - Unrelenting Love
- February 2017 - Above Earth's Lamentation
- December 2016 - The Coming of the Light
- November 2016 - Praise and Blessings
- June 2016 - Will There Really Be A Morning?
- November 2015 - Journey On!
- June 2015 - Take Up the Journey
- December 2014 - Behold a Virgin Bearing Him
- June 2014 - With Overflowing Hearts
- March 2014 - Our Hearts Are Filled to Overflowing
- June 2013 - Choosing Joy
- December 2012 - Unto Us Salvation Is Born
- November 2012 - Journey Into Light
- March 2012 - Psalms and Alms - Taize Prayer for Africa
- December 2011 - And have you come with us to dwell?
- March 2011 - Come, Meet the Healer
- June 2010 - Singing So Much Love
- 2009 - CD Recording - Stop Your Doubting
- 2009 - And Their Sorrows Shall Cease
- 2008 - Singing Christ in Splendid, Varied Ways
- 2007 Advent - Christ Comes!
- 2007 - Christ is Our Peace
- 2006 - Led by the Lamb
- 2005 - Let Love be Free